Assam ration card status and application form submit online. how to check or apply new ration card?
Applicant can find status and application form of ration card and can change name and address of ration card and all the information can find in the main official website given below. To get the ration card application form you can download here
Ration card is a family ID card that issued by the govt. for the food public, and civil supplies dept. Will managed by the state govt. and this public distribution system issues three types of ration cards for citizens.
To check ration card status online applicant can visit the website link given link below
Assam Three types of ration cards:
APL: yellow ration card citizens who will get income of above 15000 per annum are considering under above poverty line.
BPL: red colored ration card citizens who are having income below 15000 per annum are considering under below poverty line.
AAY: Green color ration card citizens don’t have any source of income and citizens who are very poor are considering under Antyodaya Anna Yojana.
Citizens will get all the food material which is lesser than market price based on the ration cards.
Citizens don’t have ration card can fill the application form which you can download from online in the given link.
After filling the ration card application form submit the ration card application form at the food and civil supplies office with all the proofs.
Assam ration card new application required documents:
If citizens not having a ration card he should provide certificate from village head or gram panchayat and FCS& CA authorities that person don’t have any ration card.
- Documents need to provide
- Xerox of birth certificate for below 10 years children.
- Xerox of aadhar card.
- Xerox of tax clearance and land revenue clearance.
- attested Xerox of pan card and driving license
- copy of bank passbook and electricity bill and telephone bill etc.
To get Assam separate ration card:
If applicant need separate ration card or deletion/ change of family head applicant need to submit documents that are needed
- surrender original certificate
- original families ID card
- self declaration certificate
- village head or gram panchayat or ward commissioner certificate
- head of family no objection letter
- applicant need to submit residence certificate, DOB certificate, photo identity, PAN card, license, passport etc.