Delhi Ration card status application form download. How to apply for Ration card or update in Delhi?
Delhi new ration card or to know status of ration card about address change and change of ration card, deletion and addition of ration card all the information about ration card status can view main web portal of food and civil supplies consumer affairs and you can download ration card application form the given link
To know about ration card details you need to provide following information click the link below
- enter aadhar number of any family member
- enter application ID
- enter new ration card number
- enter old ration card number
Above poverty line ration card in Delhi time duration:
According to the letter given by IT department applicant can get APL ration card within 45 days of time if ration card not issued in 45 days applicant can file a complaint to department of higher authorities.
To get computerized laminated ration card you need to submit the application form at food, supplies & consumer office. New and duplicate ration card can submit by family head and his name should be in ration card.
Documents required for the Delhi ration card application form:
- Documents need for ration card application form are given below
- you need to fill the details in application form
- two photos of family head
- old ration card if any
- if applicant doesn’t have old ration card applicant must submit affidavit/ notary.
- copies of address proof of voter ID/ driving license or any other govt. issued ID proof.
- Xerox of electricity bill, water bill, bank passbook.
- Xerox of allotment letter of house owner.
- copy of house tax receipt.
If the owner of house not given no objection certificate then food and civil supplies dept. issues a certificate from neighbors of two families that’s the proof that you are staying in the house and it will indicate in application form.