Haryana ration card application form apply and check status online.
Citizens of Haryana has a facility of applying ration card application form through online provided by government of Haryana. Website that was launched by Haryana website named as jan sahayak to help people regarding of getting ration card.
Haryana can check status of ration card in main official website of food, civil supplies dept. (jan sahayak) which was launched by Haryana government.
Citizens of Haryana can avail many online facilities like addition, deletion name, change of address etc are available on main official website.
How to apply for New or Duplicate Haryana ration card:
- If applicant is not having ration card and applicant need to apply for ration card applicant need to get D1 application form at below concerned offices
- district food and supplies controller
- assistant food and supplies officer
- inspector food and supplies or tehsil
- district level e-E-disha centre
- After getting D1 ration card application form applicant need to fill details in application form.
How to fill ration card application form in Haryana:
- Applicant Details
- Head of the family, father name and mother name and DOB date of applicant
- occupation of applicant & enter annual income
- enter residence address & permanent address
- applicant signature at top of ration card application
- signature of family head at bottom right of ration card application form
- Necessary documents required for applying ration card application form in Haryana:
- Group photos of applicant family – 2 photos
- Self declaration certificate
- Applicant identity (passport, PAN card, voter card, aadhar card etc)
- Address proof (electricity bill, water bill, house tax clearance bill etc)
- Rental agreement or Rental receipt if applicant stays in rented house
Once filling of form was done submit ration card application form along with all the document proofs in concerned authorized office. Officer will give a system generated receipt when applicant submits ration card application form and concerned officer will give a date when applicant get ration card.
After submitting form Ration card applicant can get ration card in 15 days once verification was done by sub-inspector or inspector.