Jammu kashmir Ration Card search online check application status in jkcapd.nic.in. Check Eligibility, Download application online now.
For getting ration card in jammu and Kashmir applicant need to apply for ration card application form. If the applicant wants to apply for ration card application form applicant need to download application form from main official website of food, civil supplies and consumer department link given below .
After downloading ration card application form applicant should fill application form and submit ration card application form with all relevant documents at food civil supplies and consumer department office.
Different ration cards in jammu and Kashmir:
APL (Above Poverty Line):
Jammu and Kashmir government issues two types of ration cards to the above poverty line families they are
- saffron card is issued to above poverty line families who live in rural areas.
- photo cards are issued to above poverty line families who live in urban region.
- Green and yellow ration cards are issued to below poverty line families in jammu and Kashmir.
- Antyodaya anna yojana these ration cards are issued to families poorer of poor families in rural and urban and people who stays in slum areas.
Government of india prescribed number of cards issued to families is limited to 4.797 lakh families.
Citizens who applied for ration card will get all house need food commodities in a lower price compared to market price.
Below poverty line families will get food materials like wheat, rice, sugar etc all at subsidies rates given by government of jammu and Kashmir.
To fill ration card application form download the form directly from given link below
and fill the form and applicant wants to check status of ration card application applicant can check main official website department of food, civil supplies and consumer affairs click on link below.
How to fill Jammu Kashmir ration card application form:
- enter name of applicant
- head of family name
- father and mother name
- age and gender of applicant
- occupation of applicant
- choose annual income of applicant
- permanent address of applicant
- residence address of applicant
- applicant signatures is needed
Documents required for applying ration card application form:
passport size photo of family head
ID card (PAN card, driving licence, voter card, aadhar card etc)
residence proof ( electricity bill, water bill, gas connection bill, property tax bill etc)
After submitting ration card application form along with all relevant documents concerned officer will give application number and acknowledgment receipt for future reference.