Jharkhand Ration card application status check online, apply for new or duplicate ration card now.
Jharkhand is surrounded by area of 79,714 km² and population of Jharkhand is 32.96 million people over the state.
Jharkhand-state government has various online facilities for applying ration card for citizens of Jharkhand. Benefits of applying ration for citizens Jharkhand government provides all food commodities for citizens in lower price compared to market price.
People of Jharkhand can apply online ration card and check status of ration card application through main official website of food, civil supplies and consumer affairs department of Jharkhand.
Applicant can download ration card application form in given link below
Applicant can search ration card application status directly in given link below
- click on link you will get public distribution system Jharkhand website
- enter district and enter block
- select village/ ward , and dealer
- choose cardtype or ration card number
- click on submit button
- Applicant Status of ration card will appear on screen.
Applicants of Jharkhand should fill particulars on ration card application form number 2 click the link given here below.
How to fill Jharkhand ration card application form steps given below:
- full name of card holder
- applicant father name
- applicant occupation details, employment details
- applicant name and address, name of owner if staying in rent house
- DOB proof of age to be enclosed
- enter resident address of applicant (District, city, village, mandal, gram panchayat)
- permanent address of applicant, (District, village, town, mandal, pin code)
- applicant signature has to be done bottom left side of application form.
Documents for jharkhand ration card application;
1 residence proof of attested copy of following
- Ration card
- Voter ID card
- Bank passbook
- House tax receipt
- Income tax returns
- Residence certificate issued by district administration
- 2 age proof of date of birth certificate
- 3 passport photo of head of family
Applicant need to submit ration card application along with relevant documents at concerned public distribution office.
And applicant will be given a application number and acknowledgment receipt for future reference of applicant. And ration card will get in one ½ month after verification was done by concerned officer.