Karnataka ration card application online check current application status, Eligibility, download ration shop coupons now ahara.kar.nic.in
Karnataka government has a facility of applying ration card through online for citizens of Karnataka. Citizens of Karnataka can update ration card, can change name and address or if any corrections need in ration card. Citizens of Karnataka state can check status of ration card application through online.
Citizens of Karnataka or Bangalore can apply ration card on their own through official website given below or department of food, civil supplies and consumer office
All citizens of Karnataka who are applying for ration card need to get relevant documents for applying ration card.
Karnataka ration card linked with EPIC/ voter ID:
Ration card holders in Karnataka state should link family members EPIC’s card details for ration card number.
people of Karnataka should visit Bangalore one centre, they need to get EPIC voter ID card, aadhar card.
To Bangalore one centre and all details will be updated for particular ration card number by food, civil supplies and consumer department.
Citizens of Karnataka can add member in ration card, delete name in ration card or they can change address in ration card or they get duplicate ration card through main official website of Karnataka food, civil supplies department.
How to fill Karnataka ration card application form:
- Go to official website food, civil supplies and consumer department
- click on ration card application form and download it
- details in application form
- head of family name, father and mother name
- occupation, annual income
- temporary address, enter permanent address
- applicants must do signature at bottom right side of application form
Necessary documents for new Karnataka ration card:
- Passport photo of family head
- applicants PAN card, voter ID, passport, driving licence, aadhar card, house tax bill, electricity bill, water bill
- birth certificate of children (below 10 years)
- owner declaration letter
After entering details in ration card application form it should submit at concerned authority office of public distribution office along with relevant document proof.
Once ration card application submission was done applicant will get ration card in one ½ month after verification was done by concerned officer.
How to check Karnataka ration card status online:
- go to main official website
- click on view status
- Give application number
- click on “view report”
Ration card application status will be appeared on screen.