Maharashtra ration card application online status search now. How to get Ration card in Maharashtra state in online?
Detailed information of Maharashtra ration card:
Maharashtra govt. Provides online facility for people of Maharashtra for applying ration card. Citizens of Maharashtra can apply ration card through online and also can check status which is implemented by government of Maharashtra.
For applying Maharashtra new ration card and to check status of ration card applicant can visit main official website of food, civil supplies and consumer protection dept. As given below link.
Maharashtra provides tricolour ration cards scheme for different peoples of Maharashtra.
Yellow ration card:
Applicants income should be up to Rs.15000 per Annum are comes under yellow ration card.
BPL rations cards:
Maharashtra government issues below poverty line ration cards for people who are income of below 15000 RS per Annum.
Saffron ration card:
Applicant families exceeding annual income of above 15000 to below 1 lakh per Annum considered under saffron ration card.
White ration card:
Applicant families having annual income is equal to or above 1lakh are comes under white ration card.
How to apply online ration card in Maharashtra:
For applying online ration card in state of Maharashtra visit food, civil supplies and consumer dept. Official main website given
- Download ration card application form and fill form
- Provide name of an applicant
- Fill name of family head and passport size photo of family head.
- Enter father, mother name
- Give gender of applicant
- SelectDOB and age of applicant
- choose occupation
- present yearly income of applicant or householder
- fill residence address such as state, mandal, village and etc
- enter permanent address
- applicant signatures must be right side bottom of ration card application form
Maharashtra Ration card transfer application form procedure & how to fill:
Type ration card number, Transfer Details. Upload the signature of Transfer applicant.
To submit ration card application form required documents:
- Xerox of birth certificates below 10 years
- Aadhar card letter or e aadhar card
- tax clearance and land revenue clearance
- PAN card, driving license, bank passbook and electricity bill, telephone bill, voter ID etc.
Applicant should submit ration card application form along with entire document proof and should submit in food, civil supplies and consumer dept. Office or taluk supply office.