Nagaland ration card application apply online check status download duplicate ration card now.
We are here to help you about information of how a ration card can apply and status of ration card can be check in Nagaland.
For applying ration card application in Nagaland applicant must fill application form of ration card. Citizens of Nagaland having a facility for apply of application form of ration card at online main official website which was led by Nagaland government.
Nagaland citizens or applicants can apply application form of ration card from main web portal of public distribution system.
Nagaland citizens or applicants need of filling ration card application form which was led by Nagaland government at main web portal. Applicant of Nagaland must download application form of ration card which was at main web portal and applicant of Nagaland must all particulars in application form. For downloading ration card application form visit link given below.
Applicant of Nagaland can also amend ration card or change address in ration card or update or can do corrections in ration card from main web portal of Nagaland civil supplies and consumer department.
Details of filling ration card application Nagaland given below steps for filling form:
- Applicant name should be entered
- Enter head of family name
- Occupation and annual income must enter
- Residence address of applicant must fill
- Permanent address of applicant should must
- Must do signature of applicant
- Asset of applying ration card application an applicant of Nagaland can get all consumer food grains or commodities in very lower price than market value.
Nagaland ration card categories:
Nagaland government has different categories of ration cards with various colors are dispensed to citizens of Nagaland.
- Different categories of ration cards are characterized below
- Below poverty line families government of Nagaland allocated red color ration card.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana families Nagaland state government assigns blue color ration cards.
- Under Annapurna Yojana families authorized by Nagaland government to have green color ration cards.
Name of ration card further known as household consumer card. When applicant was submitting ration card application form after finishing of filling form applicant must submit application form along with significant document proofs.
Significant relevant documents required for ration card application form are given as follows:
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Water bill by public health department authority
- Electricity bill on name of family head
- Aadhar card scan copy
- Telephone bill scan copy
- House tax bill
- Passport size photo copy of family head
Nagaland Ration Card application status online checking procedure:
- Go to main web portal http://fcs.nagaland.gov.in/
- Click on view ration card status & givedistrict name
- Choose ward and FPS
- Select sub-division and block
- Click on view status or report
Ration card application report or status can be seen on screen.
Ration card will be dispense by Nagaland food, civil supplies department after submission of application form will be dispense in 45 days once verification has been done by authority officer or inspector or sub- inspector.