Odisha ration card application form and check status online now in foododisha.in. Download offline ration card application or transfer from one shop to other shop.
We are giving you Information about odisha ration card, citizens of odisha has a facility of applying ration card through online which was provided by the government of odisha.
Citizens of odisha can also do if any corrections on ration card, they can change name in ration card, and address change in ration card and citizens can update ration card through online which was provided by government of odisha.
Citizens of odisha can download application form through main official website of food, civil supplies and consumer department link given below
Citizens can also check status of ration card application form from the given link. Or citizens can get ration card application form municipality area officer of municipality or they can get from block development office.
Odisha ration card application form download:
Applicant can download ration card application form or addition, deleting members in ration card click below link
How to fill Odisha ration card application form in Online:
Applicant must fill details in ration card application form as follows
- Enter applicants name
- fill head of family name, father, mother’s name
- gender of applicant, age of applicant
- choose occupation, annual income
- present resident address of applicant
- give permanent address of applicant
- signature of applicant must be top left of ration card application form
- signatures of head of family has to be done at right side bottom of ration card application form
Time taken for issuing by food supply department, odisha:
- Applicant will get ration card in 3 working days if an applicant has surrender certificate.
- In case of migration of new ration card if applicant has surrender certificate will be issued in 7 working days.
- duplicate ration card applicant will get in 3 working days
- addition or deletion of name in ration card applicant can get same day
Documents required for submitting ration card application form:
- Passport size photo of family head
- Applicants ID proof (aadhar card, government photo ID card, PAN card, passport, voter card and driving license etc.)
- Applicants should submit telephone bill, water bill, current bill, house tax clearance etc
- if applicant stays in rented house need to submit rent agreement, rent receipt etc
- After filling ration card application form applicant need to submit ration card application form along with all required documents at food, civil supplies and consumer office.
- Afterwards ration card application form is submitted, it will be issued in 45 days after verification was done by concerned officer