Punjab ration card Online search application status, download application form check eligibility now.
Information about Punjab ration card application form and applicant can update ration card and if any correction or change of name in ration card, address change etc.
Ration card is nothing but food security to families where they can get all the home made food needs at a very low price then market price.
In Punjab government issues different ration cards such as APL, BPL, AAY these ration cards are given to families based on categories.
Punjab government has facility of applying ration card through online or applicant can check status of ration card application through suwidha centre. For applying ration card in Punjab applicant need to download ration card application form from main official website of food, civil supplies and consumer affairs department or suwidha centre. Following link you download application form given below.
After that ration card applicant need to fill the application form. We are giving you information about filling form.
How to fill Punjab ration card application form:
- head of family name in local language
- father name and mother name in local language
- DOB and age
- occupation of applicant
- temporary address
- district, mandal, gram panchayat, state etc
- permanent address
- applicant’s signature
Documents necessary for ration card application in Punjab:
- passport size photo of family head or goup photo of family
- family group photos
- copy of resident address proof
- copy of PAN card, voter ID, license, aadhar card etc
- children birth certificate if any below 10 years
- owners declaration certificate if rental house
- self declaration of applicant
Ration card application form should submit at concerned office along with documents required for submitting ration card application form at food, civil supplies department office or at suwidha centre.
After submitting application form officer gives an acknowledgement receipt take a printout of it. After submitting application form ration card will be issued within 45 days after verification is done by inspector.
How to check Punjab ration card status online in Punjab:
Applicant can check status of application from main official website of public distribution system or click on the link
- Enter reference number
- Select year and click on search option
- Choose district name
- Choose block and village and FPS from drop down list
- Click on button “view report”
- Here you will get complete status of the ration card application.