Rajasthan Ration Card online application procedure, Search application status online. How to apply for Blue, Green Yellow Ration card in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan government has a facility of applying ration card through online and applicant can change name of ration card and address and application can do corrections in ration card.
Ration card applicants need to follow rules of food, civil supplies department. Applicant can apply ration card through online by downloading application from main official website given below:
Types of ration cards in Rajasthan:
There are five types of ration cards given by Rajasthan government based on category wise
Blue Ration Card:
Blue colored ration cards are given to families belongs above poverty line and has double gas cylinder connections.
Green ration card:
Green colored ration cards are given to families belongs to above poverty line and have single gas connection.
Dark pink &Green ration card:
Dark pink and green colored ration cards are given to below poverty line families or municipality selected below poverty line families.
yellow ration card:
Yellow colored ration cards are given to families belongs to AAY.
How to fill Rajasthan Ration Card application form:
To apply ration card in Rajasthan applicant must fill ration card application form which available at authorized officers provided by government of Rajasthan and also applicant can apply through online at E-Services center of Rajasthan.
- Enter head of family name
- Tell your mother and father name
- Select birthday and age from calender
- Choose occupation of an applicant
- Give annual income
- provide gas connection details
- locate your residence address such as house num, land mark, state, district, mandal, and village etc.
- fill permanent address details of applicant
Required documents for Rajasthan ration card application form:
- copy of voter ID card
- scan copy of aadhar card
- employees ID card
- copy of PAN card, bank passbook birth certificate, marriage certificate, passport, photo ID etc
- scan copy of electricity bill, water bill, gas connection bill, premises tax clearance bill etc
- house rental agreement by house owner if applicant lives in rented house.
After filling up ration card application form submit application form at food, civil supplies and consumer department office or taluk supply office along with all document proofs.
After applying ration card application form applicant must collect receipt or application number or reference number given by authorized office or E-Services office.
Once ration card application Rajasthan government issues ration card within 45 days after verification was done by concerned officer.