Uttar Pradesh UP ration card application form online procedure guide. How to submit online application for Uttar pradesh aahar card.
Uttar Pradesh state government allocates various types of ration cards to various households in UP.UP state provides list & status of Ration card appliers this information can see in main website.Uttar Pradesh govt. Ration card (yellow) has given to households above poverty line.
White color ration card is issued to below poverty line families. As well as pink ration card in Uttar Pradesh is allocated to antyodaya households.
Uttar pradesh UP ration card application process how to apply:
Up ration card applicant needs D1 form which will be at C.S.C center. Ration card applicant need to give two passport family photos. Ration card seeker should prove not having other ration card in India.
After applying ration card the candidate gets an transaction slip. Police inspector verifies details of ration card seeker at their places. UP food and civil supplies department will issues ration to applicants.
New Ration card applicant will get ration card in 12 days. UP state government issues ration card same time period in rural and urban areas.
Search you are eligible for national food security act (NFSA):
- Ration card holders can search eligibility for NFSA at below link
- Click on the link given you will find NFSA form enter details in
- choose name of district you located
- choose the area you are staying
- select your home town then
- select your card type
- fill name of head
- enter the resident father name
- type your ration card number you found on ration card
- enter the voter card EODO number
- give your bank account number
- verify captcha code
- click on search button
UP ration card search online follow given steps:
- click on up food supply dept. given below
- type district name, area, town and gram panchayat.
- choose type of card APL/BPL/Antyodaya.
- type your ration card number or voter id or bank account number or mobile no. and aadhar number
- enter captcha in box.
- Click on search.
UP ration card status to check application:
Follow the link below http://220.127.116.11/citizenservices/login/login.aspx
application number of ration card you known. Then Click search & your ration card application status appears on screen.